Fuse the delicious Indian dessert with Galaxy to make it special for your kids
-Sugar as per taste
-Galaxy smooth milk chocolate
- Cut the Galaxy smooth milk chocolate into small pieces.
- Add some clarified butter and ada rice to a pan and roast it till it gets dark brown.
- Add 2 cups of milk to it. Cover the pan to cook the ada.
- Once it starts to boil, add sugar as per your taste to it.
- As the milk gets reduced a bit, add Galaxy smooth milk chocolate pieces to it and stir it well.
- Cover the lid and let it simmer for a while. After a while remove the lid and stir it well. Now keep it aside.
- In another pan roast some cashews and raisins in clarified butter.
- Add these to the Payasam and serve.