- 2 Packs of Biscuits
- Melted Butter (2-3 Spoons)
- Butter Paper
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 4 Pieces of Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 Packs of Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Break all of the biscuits in half and place them in the blender to finely crush them.
- Place the powdered biscuits in a bowl and add 2-3 spoons of melted butter. Mix it thoroughly.
- Now, place a piece of butter paper on a tray. Spread the powdered biscuits evenly over the tray with a spoon.
- Put it in the freezer for 1 hour. Until then, whip 1 cup of whipping cream for 3-4 minutes with a hand blender.
- Mix in 4 pieces of puck cream to the whipping cream. Add 2 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp vanilla extract as well. Give it a good beat & your cream is ready.
- Now, evenly spread the cream over the settled base of biscuits. Place it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Take another bowl. Microwave the Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate for 1 minute with 1 tbsp of oil. Combine everything thoroughly.
- After 30 minutes, add the melted chocolate mixture to the dessert and cut it in the desired shape.
- Your delectable Galaxy Chocolate Dessert is now ready to serve!