- 2 Bars of Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate
- 1½ Cup of Milk
- 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- Whipped Cream or Marshmallows
- Chop 2 bars of Galaxy Smooth Milk Chocolate using a knife.
- Take a deep pot, add 1½ cup of milk and 2 tbsp of granulated sugar to it.
- Turn on the heat to medium and stir well to dissolve the sugar.
- Keep stirring until the mixture boils and add the chopped chocolate.
- Stir once again and keep stirring to melt the chocolate and thicken the mixture.
- Serve it hot with your favourite garnishes: whipped cream or marshmallows.