For the meringue:
4 large egg whites
1 tsp white wine vinegar
250g caster sugar
1/2 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
For the cream:
50g double cream
70g peanut butter
200g double cream
Chopped roasted and salted peanuts
Chopped up Snickers bars
1. Take a clean bowl and add 4 large egg whites and 1 tsp white wine vinegar. Whisk together at low speed to create some bubbles. After that, turn it to high speed for about 3-4 minutes
2. Meanwhile, mix all the dry ingredients together. Take 250g caster sugar in a bowl, add 1/2 tbsp. cornflour and 2 tbsp. cocoa powder. Stir all the ingredients together using a whisk.
3. Once egg whites get a little stiff, turn it down a bit so that the next bit doesn’t jump out the bowl. Add the sugar mixture to the egg whites tablespoon by tablespoon. Whip it until all the grains of sugar have gone.
4. Draw a circle on the baking paper using a plate and then stick it on the baking sheet using a bit of meringue.
5. Start spooning the meringue around the circle mark to have a nice round pavlova, fill the centre of the circle keeping the sides a bit higher and the middle part a bit lower.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place the meringue in the oven by turning it down to 150 degrees. Bake it for an hour and 45 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave it to cool down in the oven itself.
Directions to prepare the cream:
1. Take 70 g of peanut butter in a bowl and 50 g of double cream. Stir both the ingredients together.
2. Whip 200 g of double cream separately until it is not in the running consistency. Fold this cream gently in the peanut mixture. Pile this mixture into the middle of pavlova and even it out using a spoon.
3. Drizzle some salted caramel all over the cream. Take a handful of roasted peanuts and scatter them over the top.
4. Take two Snickers bar, chop them unevenly and scatter it as well over the top.
5. Finish it by drizzling some melted chocolate on the top