OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
What does this privacy statement apply to?
This privacy statement applies to your personal information collected or processed through this website that collect or process data and display this statement belonging to AdGlobal360 India Pvt. Ltd. This statement does not apply to such entities’ websites, mobile applications, and other services and products that do not display or include a link to this privacy statement or that have their own privacy statement. This privacy statement applies to your personal information, which is any information or combination of information that could reasonably be used to identify you.
We adapt our privacy practices to country data protection laws and cooperate with country data protection authorities if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
What information do we collect and process?
We may collect or process various information that you provide to us, including personal contact details, and information related to your purchases or demographic for marketing and analytics.
- Personal contact details include information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses such as when you provide them to us during online registration or when doing business with us or providing services to us; some websites allow you to establish a user name and password to set up an account.
- Purchase-related information includes data regarding purchases you make on our websites, including payment card information and shipping details.
- Demographic information includes data such as age, gender other preference information, and the like.
We may collect information from other sources, including contact lists, and demographic information from third parties and other sources. This data may be combined with other information that we collect and use for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
We also collect certain types of information automatically:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address or device identifier, your device’s operating system, browser type, websites visited before or after you visit our website, pages viewed and activities at our website, as well as your interaction with advertisements.
- Third-party service and advertising partners may also collect information automatically.
This information is collected directly from you, as well as through third parties that you have authorized to provide such personal information, and where permitted by local law, through publicly available sources such as social media.
Why do we collect and how do we use your information?
We may use your information for a variety of purposes including: to provide products or services that you request; to administer promotions (sweepstakes, contests and offers); to communicate with you; to deliver advertising; to improve our websites, products and services; and for other legitimate business purposes explained further as follows:
- Providing the features, products and services you request: We may use the information we collect about you to fulfil your requests for, and enable your use of, our features, products and services.
- Registration, contests and promotions: We may use your information to enter you in contests, to notify you of results and to register you for certain features, products and services in line with your chosen marketing preferences.
- To communicate with you and provide you with information: We may use your information to communicate with you, we may use your information to provide you with personalized content, information, and to send you brochures, coupons, samples, offers and other information on our products or our family of companies. We ask visitors providing e-mail addresses to indicate if they would like further information or updates from us or our website and only those who request it will receive follow-up communications from us. We may also ask if you would like to receive information about other products available from members of our family of companies. We also offer visitors an “opt-out” option at any time they wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us.
- To deliver to you relevant advertising: We may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising related to Adglobal360 services to be targeted to the users for whom they are most pertinent. This is designed so that users will see advertising that is most likely to interest them, and advertisers can display their ads to people who are most likely to be receptive.
- To provide you with other offers: Sometimes we will make offers, coupons and information, including catalogues, available to you through the mail. For example, when customers place an online order in our catalogue stores or sign up for one of our catalogues online we may add them to the list to receive that catalogue.
- To improve our websites, features, products and services: We may use the information that we collect to improve AdGlobal360 services, as well as our websites and features.
- For certain automated decision-making activities: We may use the information we collect for serving online advertising, and/or generating a personality profile for you. Details of the personal information we collect, how it is used, and how you may opt out of any automated decision-making is explained below.
How do we share and disclose your information?
We may share or disclose your information:
- With vendors, partners or agents . For example, we may share your information with companies we have hired to provide services on our behalf. When we share information with these other companies to provide services for us, they are not allowed to use it for any other purpose and must keep it confidential unless you otherwise consent (Information may be shared with Mars Inc. and its affiliates).
- Where your information may be transferred along with other business assets.
We also may share or disclose personal information, including the content of your communications:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or lawful requests, including from law enforcement and government agencies.
- To conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
- To protect the rights or property of the AdGlobal360 or our customers, including enforcing the terms governing your use of the services.
- To act in good faith belief that access or disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of our associates, customers or the public.
What about children’s privacy?
Our websites are primarily designed and intended for adults and teens (age 13 and older) and not directed to children under age 13. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under age 13, and our company websites are not designed to collect personal information from children under age 13.
What are our policies regarding online interest-based advertising?
Advertisements that we place online using interest-based data are expected to be delivered with the Advertising Option Icon to help consumers understand how their data is being collected and used and to provide choices for consumers who want more control.
By clicking on the Icon when it appears, you can review information (and follow information) regarding online interest-based advertisements, including who is collecting and using your online data, how you can opt-out from receiving such advertisements, and more.
How do we serve advertisements through online interest-based advertising?
At times we display ads both on our network of owned and operated websites and on the websites of third parties. When you visit one of our websites or view ads that we serve elsewhere online, you may see different kinds of ads, such as text ads next to search results or video ads on web pages. Sometimes, these ads are based on the content of the pages on which they appear. Other times, these ads are generated by matching the particular ad to your interests as inferred from your online activities that have been collected over time. With interest-based advertising, the goal is to show you ads that are most relevant to you.
To do this, we and some of our third-party advertising companies use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about your interaction with our websites and other third-party websites (“Online Data”). This Online Data generally does not identify you to us personally and, typically, it is aggregated with other data to create segments – groups of users and certain general interest categories that we have inferred based on a variety of factors (for example, “sports fan”). Online Data can include:
- The webpages, products and services you view and links you click when using our websites and services as well as third-party websites;
- Our e-mails that you view and links you click on within that e-mail;
- Whether you view or click on ads that are shown to you;
- Demographic or interest data, including general geographic location derived from IP address;
- The search terms you enter when using certain search services.
We and our third-party advertising partners use this Online Data to paint a more accurate picture of the interests of the audiences with which we interact – including you – so that we can serve ads that are more relevant to those interests.
In addition, our third-party advertising partners use this Online Data for a variety of other purposes, including (a) in conjunction with advertising that appears on our website or other websites, (b) for reporting website traffic, statistics, advertisement data and other interaction with ads and the websites on which they are served, and (c) to measure the effectiveness of web-based and e-mail advertisements.
Why would you want to receive interest-based ads?
Consumers like to receive interest-based ads for many different reasons. Interest-based ads are helpful because they are more tailored to your particular interests. For example, chocolate lovers may see more ads for chocolates and fewer ads for snacks. Interest-based ads also are more likely to help you discover new products and services that are actually relevant to you and your interests. For example, chocolate lovers may see an ad about the latest chocolates, whereas mint lovers might be more likely to see an ad for the new flavors available online. In short, receiving interest-based ads can help to improve your access to new products, services and features that are most relevant to you, which in turn could help to improve your life and social experiences. You also will not see the same ads over and over from us because the number of times you see a particular interest-based ad is limited. By opting-out of interest-based ads, you lose all of these benefits.
A Note on Google Analytics — To help facilitate the delivery of relevant content, we use Google Analytics Advertising Features.
How can you opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from us?
If you are no longer interested in receiving interest-based ads from us, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information below. Please note, however, that opting-out does not mean you will no longer see ads from us online. It simply means that the online ads from us you do see will not be based on your particular interests.
Depending on where you live, you may be able to access one convenient place to indicate your preferences, including the option to make one “universal” opt-out of interest-based advertising with participating entities:
When you opt-out, a cookie will be placed on your device indicating that you have opted-out of interest-based advertising. If you delete your cookies, you will need to opt-out again. This website also provides detailed information about interest-based advertising and tips for managing your online privacy.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
We do not control the cookies of third parties. There are free programs you can download which would allow you to set your preferences and block the vast majority of third-party cookies across the Internet.
Different types of cookies used by us
The cookies used by us are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functionality, and Targeting.
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet. We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to
- Remember things like information you've entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Identify you as being logged in to a AdGlobal360 website
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
Cookies we have defined as 'Strictly Necessary' cookies will NOT be used to
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is. We use performance cookies to
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our website
Cookies we have defined as 'Performance' cookies will NOT be used to
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
- Target adverts to you on any other website
'Functionality' cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use 'Functionality' cookies to
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill out a survey
- Show you when you're logged in to our site
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
Cookies defined as 'Functionality' will NOT be used to
- Target you with adverts on other websites
'Targeting' cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our website. We use 'Targeting' cookies to
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in
What are web beacons and how do we use them?
Some of our Web pages and e-mail updates may contain electronic images called Web beacons, sometimes known as one pixel GIFs, clear GIFs or pixel tags. On sites, these allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages. In promotional e-mail messages/newsletters, they allow us to count how many subscribers have read them. Web beacons allow us to develop statistical information about the activities and features that most interest our consumers for the purpose of providing more personalized content. They are not used to access your personal information without your consent.
How can you opt-out of cookies?
Setting your browser to reject cookies
If you don't want cookies, you can set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent or turn off all cookies through your browser (e.g., Internet Explorer or Firefox). Check your browser HELP menu to learn the correct way to change or update your cookies.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of AdGlobal360.
What else do you need to know?
Where is your information stored and processed?
Personal information collected on our websites and services, or received by AdGlobal360 from you or third parties, may be stored on Shopify servers and processed in India or any other country where we maintain facilities.
How long do we store your information?
We retain and store your personal information only for as long as we have a legitimate business purpose to do so and in accordance with our data retention policies.
What about personal information that is publicly available (such as in chat rooms, message boards, or other interactive forums)?
We may offer chat rooms, message or bulletin boards, or interactive areas where visitors may post comments or information for our visitors’ enjoyment. If there is a chat room, bulletin or message board, social networking opportunities or other interactive areas where personal information may be posted at this website, be sure to check posted rules before entering, as you will be bound by them as well as our General Terms and Conditions. Rules for participation in interactive features may establish age and other restrictions on participation. Anything you post online is public information, and we are not responsible for anything you voluntarily post online. Users should exercise caution when disclosing personal information online.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal information we have collected from you.
How do we safeguard your information?
We have implemented administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed to protect your information. No security measures can be 100% secure, however, and so we recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, including by installing up to date anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords, and making sure that you regularly update software and apps you have downloaded to ensure you have enabled the latest security features on your devices.
International Transfer of Information
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may update this privacy statement from time to time, so please visit this page periodically and review this statement for changes. We will notify you of material changes to this privacy statement by posting a notice on our home page for a reasonable period of time and changing the “Last Updated” date [(below)]. Your continued use of our websites following the posting of changes will mean that you accept the changed terms.
What should you do if you have questions, wish to access, update or delete information, or wish to opt-out of receiving future communications?
We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. You can view, correct or update the personal contact information you provide to AdGlobal360. Some AdGlobal360 programs provide access to view or update personal information online. Check where you registered to learn if you can view or update your information there.
If you would like to access, update, change, delete, transfer, restrict or object to the processing of the information we have about you in our marketing database (subject to any applicable legal exceptions), opt-out of receiving further communications from us, or have questions about our privacy statement, please e-mail at email@example.com
Where our processing of your information is based on your consent, you may have the right to withdraw your consent by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your information based on your consent prior to your withdrawal. Where appropriate, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. We are intent on resolving any issues relating to our handling of your information, and you may contact us at any time regarding any questions or concerns.
How can you contact us?
You may contact us using the following information:
AdGlobal360 India Pvt.Ltd
Attn: Shweta Sharma, CBO
We are committed to working with you to resolve any complaints you may have regarding this Privacy Statement or the treatment of your personal information. If you have a concern, please contact email@example.com and your communication will be promptly addressed.